Vitality is the key to an ageless lifestyle. An over abundance of stress going all the way back to your childhood will create chronic inflammation which leads to aging diseases.
1. Idenify childhood stresses and find a way that is appropriate for you to release. Forgiveness goes a long way to help.
2. Breathing is a natural emotional management tool. Deep breathing through out the day, starting when you first wake up in the morning will reduce your heart rate and calm your nervous system. Find a breath of life cycle that works for you. I start my day with a 7 second inhale, hold for 2 counts, and exhale for 7 counts and repeat 7 x. 7 is the sacred Creator number so I the 7 brings extra calmness. Repeat this exercise throughout the day as required. It will activate the Vegas Nerve which in turn brings peace and calmness throughout your cells.
3. Tennis Ball rub helps to ease tension in different areas of your body. Roll a tennis ball under each foot for 3 to 5 minutes a few times a wekk. It relaxes tight fascia which encloses all of your uscles and organs. Tight fascia obstructs nerves and blood vessels. When you relax the fascia it frees obstruction and lets fluid flow improving the overall health of the entire body.
4. Eating Veggie Scraps. The stalks of kale, broccoli and chard are super health heroes. They allow health-protecting microbes in our stomach to get going with digestion. This microbiome helps regulate immuity, sleep, mood and wieght. Shred the stalks into a slaw or make veggie stock with them.
5. Skin Brushing to Remove Toxins. Use a dry brush and make short, rapid strokes towards your heart starting with the feet and up your legs...arms back and front. It improves circulation, moves the lymph and sloughs off dead skin cells so more toxins can be released. It decreases the detoxification load on the kidneys and liver which helps improve your energy and well being.
6. Walking barefoot harness the healing electrical charges of the earth. It helps the body store anti-oxidents, and neutralizes free radicals and easing inflammation.
7. Increasing your sleep by taking 300-500 mg of magnesium citrate at night. You can also take 3 grams of the amino acid glycine which boosts magnesium absorbtion. You need at least 7 hours of solid sleep to keep your telomeres healthy so you keep your body vital and vibrant in complete health.
Remember to consult your health care practitioner before starting any new nutritional, supplement or exercise programs.
I love you!<< Previous Post Next Post >>